Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Ciao Chiquillos

When we decided that we would officially be returning the good ole US of A, I told my co-workers and kids of CPH-CJA goodbye.  My co-workers threw one despidida one week, (which was so much fun, we forgot to snap pictures) and my 6th graders pulled out another surprise despidida on my last day.  They brought food and gave me a signed Chile-flag with grammatically perfect English sentences one it. (Read:  Please return to Chile soon)  So cute it almost made me forget that they were little turds.... like most 6th graders all over the world are.  









That night, I had one more despididal dinner with a few of my coworkers.  Admittedly, the people I worked with at this job were just wonderful.  Having never really worked with a large group of women, I was a little taken aback at first, but it was impressive the lack of cattiness in a department of 19 women.  Next year there is going to be one guy.... Bless his little heart.  




No comments:

Post a Comment